Discover 8 Best Ad Agency Project Management Software
Advertising agencies are an excellent opportunity for people with the will to achieve in life and an entrepreneurial spirit. Still, they may need more capital or expertise to launch their own company.
Finding the appropriate platform for you is more complex than ever because of the rising number of project management tools for advertising agencies and the yearly introduction of new technology.
Let's start by briefly discussing what an ad agency is, what project management software is, and why you need it. Next, we'll review the list of Top 8 Best Ad Agency Project Management Software for startups and large organizations.
What is an Ad Agency?
An advertising agency is a business that specializes in creating, planning, and running advertisements, as well as occasionally other forms of promotion and marketing for its clients.
It needs a system to make it all work, and it all comes down to project management, whether it's for onboarding new clients or producing deliverables and providing services.
Ad agencies can be internal divisions or organizations offering a fresh perspective on promoting a client's goods or services.
Check this: Learn more about Advertising Agencies.
What is Project Management Software?
Project Management Software is a tool that allows project managers to manage time and money while improving efficiency and productivity within the team.
Project management software handles the planning, scheduling, resource allocation, execution, tracking, and delivery of software and web projects.
You can keep track of tasks and view the overall project using project management software.
Project managers may effectively manage time and resources using this software while promoting stakeholder participation.
Why do you need Project Management Software for an Ad Agency?
You will understand how they fit into the overall scheme and impact other unfinished activities that have developed into works in progress or have already been finished.
Your team can concentrate on the important job without being distracted by unmanageable budgets or projects that grow out of hand.
To achieve the objectives of a marketing project, an advertising project manager must adapt to the company, precisely plan, and prioritize campaigns.
Project management tools help ensure that a project's work is done as planned and improve the efficiency of every aspect of the organization.
How to choose an Ad Agency Project Management Software
Make a list of all the obstacles and limitations you face. Be as descriptive as possible so that it will be obvious which ideas are potential fits and which can be eliminated immediately.
With so much practical knowledge under my belt, I can offer guidance on the factors to consider while selecting project management software.
The following six stages will help you find the best project management tool.
1. Determine your obstacles and challenges.
My experience with various project management tools with various teams has demonstrated how their priorities can change significantly.
Be as descriptive as possible so that it will be evident which ideas are potential fits and which can be eliminated immediately.
2. Make a list of the best possibilities.
After you have a clear idea of what you want, you can make a list of potential candidates. Begin by looking at ClientVenue, one of the top project management tools.
The user interface of ClientVenue is simple to use, and it includes a client dashboard, file storage, third-party app integrations, and many other features ideal for advertising agencies.
3. Features and User Interface Testing
Without utilizing it, deciding which project management software will best suit your needs is nearly impossible. Therefore, I always advise you to test the 14-day free trial edition of ClientVenue.
If you're going to use this to keep track of all your work, you need to be able to carry out routine chores without getting lost or having to navigate a lot of menus. ClientVenue will satisfy all of your needs.
4. Team Evaluation
Utilize your team to test your options in an environment as close as possible to your typical working environment.
Assign as many team members as you should be exposed to the tools you're thinking about, so when they offer their comments, they do it with knowledge.
As they investigate the possibilities of each tool, remind them to return to your list of obstacles and limitations.
5. Gather Team Opinion
Obtaining team support is crucial if you want the new project management software you select to take off and enhance productivity.
Implementing a product that the team doesn't find beneficial would not only be a waste of time and resources, but it also runs the risk of degrading team performance and upsetting communication patterns.
6. Make a cost estimate and justify it.
Projects become enormously simpler when you locate the appropriate solution for your project management process.
Start purchasing a monthly subscription plan and utilizing all of the tool's capabilities once you've found one that seems suitable.
If you want to start your own ad agency business, check the link below, where I recommend the best guide to establish an advertising agency.
Also Read: How to Start an Advertising Business
List of Top 8 Best Ad Agency Project Management Software
ClientVenue is the best ad agency project management software where you can handle projects, clients, services, and billing using their automated system.
You can show customers every service your business has created using the services dashboard. To do this, build a secure agency site specifically for each customer.
There is no need to pay more money to start new projects, and you can pay for the services that you utilize.
You may manage client projects and requests from any location thanks to ClientVenue, the most critical client management website.
- Client onboarding, managing tasks, client request, file sharing, and storage space.
- You can manage projects, teams, reports, resources, clients, and marketing agencies.
- It offers brand customizing, creative services, Domain Whitelabel, webpage customizing, and personalized logos & theme colors.
- Key features include app integrations, client dashboards, agency services, daily standups, employee performance reports, and an attendance calendar.
- This agency project management software allows you to organize tasks, team collaboration, and automated workflows.
- Not all software solutions provide project templates, but here you can create your creative projects and customize them per your requirement.
- ClientVenue is the best agency management software with resource planning, project scheduling, project tracking, and time tracking features.
- I have been using this for a long time but did not find any drawbacks or issues while using it.
- Professional Plan costs $15 per month with unlimited client accounts and 100GB Storage.
- Enterprise Plan costs $25 per month with unlimited client projects and 500GB Storage.
ClickUp is the best project management software for users to share files, assist creative teams, and assign tasks on multiple client projects.
Users can collaborate with their teams on any created project by utilizing file sharing, chat, threaded comments, and proofing tools.
Project management software users can swiftly reorganize and view work in the most practical manner for their team by filtering, sorting, searching, and filtering.
- File sharing, task dependencies, managing resources, and in-house creative teams.
- Track progress, project timelines, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and task management.
- This project management tool can manage tasks using the time-tracking feature.
- Project planning can be done in creative projects with advanced project management software.
- Too complex for a single person to use all the features and clunky user interface.
- Sometimes had a problem when attempting to create a new list but could not locate any online information about the problem.
- Users, tasks, and storage are all unlimited in the free plan.
- The Unlimited Plan with Portfolios and Custom Fields costs $9/month per user.
- When invoiced monthly, a single user's Business Plan costs $19.
Trello is a project management tool for creative agencies that helps your team have a satisfying, adaptable, and entertaining understanding of any project.
It is renowned for enabling project visualization and includes tools essential for creative teams, including calendars, timelines, checklists, maps, and more.
Trello provides complete Kanban boards for managing project tasks. Simple but efficient solutions for the marketing process include Gantt charts and Kanban boards.
- Trello's primary features resemble how sticky notes are put on a wall.
- Trello automatically scales itself to fit the screen you are viewing it on.
- Key features include project templates, managing resources, and invoice management.
- Planning projects using Trello is simple and comfortable with its user interface.
- This is a unique creative agency tool that allows teams to create multiple projects at the same time.
- This creative agency tool is clunky regarding drag-and-drop features.
- Built-in creative features are accessible only when you are subscribed to paid plans.
- When invoiced monthly, the standard plan for a single user is $10.
- The monthly cost of the Premium Plan for a single user with unlimited features is $17.50.
Monday.com is the best agency project management software with user-friendly features like resource management, portfolio management, and project management solution.
The internal creative teams can manage projects, monitor progress, plan resources, and arrange duties. This cutting-edge project management application aids in the growth of your company.
Monday.com can manage hours, deadlines, and bills even though it doesn't offer as many comprehensive features for project accounting and invoicing as other solutions.
- Kanban boards, Gantt charts, share files, project templates, and task management features.
- Creative professionals use this creative agency project management software to improve team productivity and business development.
- Creative agencies can complete projects using portfolio management and team collaboration.
- This is a flexible project management tool to track projects and manage tasks.
- This project management platform slows down when used with more teammates.
- Your inbox is overflowed with spam emails sent by the software and difficulty in easily tracking project goals.
- The minimal plan has a monthly fee of $8.
- The $10 monthly standard plan price includes extra features.
- The cost of the Professional Plan is $16 monthly.
Hive is a creative agency project management tool for creative agencies that can organize all of your work into a single platform with AI-based insights, tens of thousands of connectors, flexible project views, and more.
Using this project management application to organize your work, you may quickly move between Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and a calendar.
- Time-tracking features let creative teams keep tabs on the status of each project.
- Calendar view, project templates, client portfolio, and request forms.
- Key features include group messaging, file integrations, time tracking, and team collaboration.
- You can start a brand-new creative project with a simple interface and assign tasks to the team.
- Every agency project can be connected with clients, who can then provide feedback on the same dashboard.
- The digital project manager can track the team's progress on the dashboard within each project.
- This agency project management software enables teams to use its key features only with paid plans.
- You don’t need a credit card to sign up for Hive's free plan.
- When paid yearly, Team Plan costs $12; when paid monthly, it costs $16.
A project management tool for agencies, Screendragon includes features like team collaboration, project schedules, budget management, etc.
Screen Dragon's integrated budget function makes it exceptionally easy to create estimates and keep track of costs while working on a creative project.
Creative production workflow can be streamlined using Screendragon's powerful features like version control, intelligent routing, automated approvals, and other capabilities.
- Kanban boards, Gantt charts, file sharing, creative processes, and task dependencies are just a few of the built-in creative capabilities.
- Task management, project management software, and resource management are among the management features available in its paid plans.
- This project management tool allows creative teams to manage resources and enhance project templates.
- With the help of the project management application, a digital project manager can distribute files to the team.
- Only paid plans will grant access to all other key features.
- It is difficult to unite the entire team in one project to assign tasks and manage projects.
- Screendragon offers only one plan, and it costs $20 per month.
- Before purchasing the subscription plan, you can test its Free Trial version.
Asana is a flexible project management tool that can plan anything, including corporate objectives, digital transformation, product launches, and advertising campaigns.
Asana allows you to automate cooperation and communication tasks while tracking and discussing readings in real-time.
Asana is used by numerous small and large-scale businesses to manage their projects and ensure they are always moving in the right direction.
- This project management app has time tracking, task assignment, management, and commenting features.
- For sensitive work, restrict access to a project or assemble a private team.
- Key features include Kanban boards, Gantt charts, track projects, file sharing, and time tracking.
- The premium version has two functional capability upgrades: dependencies and custom labels/tags.
- Asana is an excellent tool for project management with clear timelines, especially when working with a team.
- It is highly user-friendly, but it also offers more advanced features when you need them.
- It is unfair because the paid version restricts even basic functionality.
- In managing workload, team members' tickets occasionally get lost.
- Manual copying of tasks and subtasks is required for other projects.
- A single user's Premium Plan costs $13.5 per month.
- When invoiced once per month, the business plan costs $30.5.
- You must get in touch with the Asana team regarding the enterprise plan.
Teamwork is the best project management system that helps companies boost output and profitability. The work of creative agencies is managed through client portals.
Different features of this project management system make project planning simpler than other solutions.
Users are given a platform that helps them to comprehend profitability, clear up client uncertainty, and complete work on schedule and within their allocated budgets.
- Use the calendar to review upcoming tasks, events, and milestones quickly.
- Using sophisticated privacy settings allows you to control which users can view and access particular projects.
- Assign an owner to each project to increase accountability and transparency.
- The technology is so simple to use that training new employees on it takes only a few minutes.
- Amazingly, you can now collaborate on a project with users from various companies.
- With the time-tracking program, it functions well. They bill their clients in this manner.
- The mechanism for two-factor authentication must be appropriately maintained.
- You must upgrade to the paid version to use the unlimited tasks feature.
- When a task is forwarded to the invoice area, billing takes longer.
- Up to five users and two projects may be used with the free plan.
- The entry-level subscription for a lone user with restricted access costs $10 per month.
- Grow plan has a monthly fee of $18 for a single user with access to all services.
- To use the enterprise plan, you must contact the sales team.
How ClientVenue is suitable as an Ad Agency Project Management Software.
Ad Agencies should use ClientVenue's various capabilities to make their business simpler, quicker, and more efficient.
Let me demonstrate each feature that makes ClientVenue the best project management tool for advertising agencies.
1. Simple User Interface
ClientVenue has a decent user interface. You can rapidly become accustomed to the UI. Moving between the different sections is also simple.
2. Storage Space
Keep all documents and client details in one location. You won't need to link your shared drives and URLs frequently. Copy your resources to a single location after removing them from your dedicated disc.
3. Branding Tools
You can access your resource management, plans, integrations, plans, security, and branding. Your gateway can be modified to improve user experience. Creative teams can use this feature for customizing and branding their website.
4. Customizing Features
You can customize your web pages, logos, and signup pages using ClientVenue features that are rarely available on agency tools.
Why ClientVenue is the Best Project Management Tool for Project Managers
ClientVenue is a powerful tool that can make work easier, faster, and more productive. I suggest this management software because I have experienced improvement and development in business dealings and creative projects.
Many marketing agencies and creative teams have tried this tool to manage tasks and track project progress to make quick suggestions
1. Team Communication
Using this creative project management software, you can manage your team from all the projects in one place.
2. Resource Management
Resource planning allows you to manage teammates' timings and schedules, track working hours, and check who is available online anytime in all the projects.
3. Time Management
This is the time management process where project managers can assign tasks to team members and have access to the time-tracking feature in every project individually.
You can try this feature on your creative team, which will increase their productive nature in them, and I can assure you that you will see positive results in your creative projects.
4. Account Management
ClientVenue comes with great Invoicing & Billing Features where you can create your checkout model on your Client-workspace. You can also find Stripe to handle all kinds of payment options.
- The business plan is $15 per month.
- The enterprise plan is $25 per month.
Additionally, both goods come with a 14-day free trial period. An additional two months are free if you choose the yearly subscription.
View the ClientVenue Subscription Plans and take advantage of the offer before it expires.
ClientVenue is the best choice if you're seeking the best creative project management software to support you while establishing your ad agency from scratch.
Every business can access ClientVenue. Organizations and small enterprises can thus get a reliable project management solution at a reasonable cost. Both small and large teams can use its automated work management system.