9 Best Client-Facing Project Management Software in 2023
From the moment you had the idea for an agency to the day you started running it, your goal has always been to deliver your services efficiently.
If this is different for you, consider offering unique services. Efficient services are those that meet the needs of your customers.
Your objective has always been to provide your services effectively, from the day you had the concept for an agency until the day you launched it.
Efficient services are those that meet the needs of your customers. If this is different for you, consider offering unique services.
To provide such efficient services, you will need exceptional client facing project management software to deliver project outcomes to your customers on time and within budget.
Read More: Salesforce Client Portal
What is Project Management Software?
Planning, organizing, and allocating project management resources can be done using project management software. While defining tasks and responsibilities promotes teamwork and enables tracking of project progress.
Project managers may effectively manage time and resources using this software while promoting stakeholder participation.
Why do you need Client-facing project management software?
There are many factors where we need to use project management software to resolve the issues caused. Some of the major constituents are mentioned below.
- To Keep track of your relationship with your customers.
- Time Tracking is rooted in all the projects.
- Allows application of feedback.
- It helps in addressing issues that can arise during your project life cycle.
- It helps in boosting your business loyalty.
- Increases retention.
- Builds your business reputation.
As a result, you should seek out client-facing project management that offers comparable services. The process can be intimidating and exhausting. The same reason I wrote this article: to save you time and money.
Wanna learn more about the top best project management software in 2022?
Let's dive right in!
List of Best Project Management Tools:
Monday.com is a great project management application that can manage projects in the cloud. Your team could use it to create project workflows for clients swiftly.
The project management tool facilitates teamwork projects, processes, and everyday work. The project management tool is a good fit for freelancers, small and mid-size businesses, and large enterprises.
You can access the task management tool through the web, Android, and iPhone/iPad.
Check This: Agency Project Management Tool
- Offers training options such as videos, webinars, in-person, documentation, and live online.
- A Customizable dashboard is designed for making changes as per Client Requirements.
- Notable integrations include Dropbox, Excel, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Integromat, Slack, and Trello.
- Easy planning and tracking of activities in the client portal.
- Workflow management and task management.
- Team collaborations and client relationships.
- It offers a free forever plan for up to 2 seats.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It has good customer support options such as phone, email, chat, and FAQs.
- You can embed links in messages.
- Easily manage anything from projects, clients, tasks, and more.
- Manage people and projects at a glance from an intuitive and visual interface.
- No credit card is required to access their 14 days free trial.
- It's not free. You need to pay for a subscription to use it.
- Some users will find the interface to be confusing and challenging to navigate.
- Too many features and options can be overwhelming and complicated.
- Charges per user.
- No client portal, only templates
- No built-in invoicing or ticketing.
- Free Plan: For an individual, there is a free plan available throughout the year.
- Basic Plan: Monthly subscription costs $10/seat/month, and Yearly subscription costs $8/seat/month.
- Standard Plan: Monthly subscription costs $12/seat/month, and Yearly subscription costs $10/seat/month.
- Pro Plan: Monthly subscription costs $20/seat/month, and Yearly subscription costs $16/seat/month.
- Enterprises: Contact the sales tea for pricing.
Wrike is a cloud-based collaboration tool and one of the best project management tools. Wrike is a collaboration tool that allows you to manage projects from start to finish by giving you complete visibility and control over tasks.
It includes a Gantt chart to help project managers and team leaders collect and organize project requirements.
The Gantt chart is also useful for project planning and visualizing schedules. The project management tool is perfect for small and mid-size businesses and large enterprises. It is supported by platforms such as the web, Android, and iPhone/iPad.
- Organize Team collaborations in client portals.
- Easy project and task management.
- Custom report builder to slice your project data.
- Real-time work updates.
- Training options such as live online, documentation, webinars, and videos.
- Easy-to-use user interface with a personal, customizable dashboard.
- Support options include phone, knowledge base, Email/Help desk, FAQs/Forums, chat, and more.
- Gantt chart allows you to track time, budgets spent on projects, etc.
- It offers real-time workspace.
- Advanced security and protection from SSO and 2FA are used.
- 24/7 support team.
- Flawless planning and tracking of activities.
- Notable integrations of over 400+ apps such as Google Drive, Slack, Microsft Excel, etc.
- A free basic plan for unlimited users.
- Free 14-day trial.
- The customer requires a paid subscription to access key features.
- No client portal, only templates.
- The steep learning curve to get used to all the features and functions.
- Not widely used. It makes it hard to get access to support and training materials.
- Need to be more reliable in syncing around devices.
- Individual: For an individual, there is a free plan available throughout the year.
- Professional: $9.80 per user a month.
- Business: $24.80 per user a month billed annually.
- Enterprise: $45 per user a month. You may need to contact their sales team for accurate pricing.
- Pinnacle: $60 per user a month. Contact the Wrike team for special pricing.
OneDesk is a client portal that supports client projects and offers project management and a helpdesk. The enterprise-class software aims at helping small and mid-size businesses.
You will also benefit if you're a freelancer or a large enterprise. The project management tool is more of a client portal and works more as a ticketing support system.
- Most straightforward client-facing project management software.
- Variety of efficient workflows for tickets and tasks.
- Easy management of ticketing and task workflow.
- Easy-to-use user interface and personalized, customizable dashboard.
- Customizable ticket forms in the client portal.
- Quick automation.
- Portfolio management
- Gantt charts to ease your project management and task assignments.
- Support options include FAQs/Forums, Email/Help Desk, Chat, and Knowledge base.
- Importation of bulk tickets in different formats such as .mpt, .mmp, or.csv.
- Training options such as webinars, documentation, live online, and videos.
- Notable integrations include Azure Active Directory, Box, Dropbox, FreshBooks, Mailchimp, etc.
- Live-chat messenger for the client portal
- Web widget for your website
- Free trial.
- It would help if you had a subscription price hence pricey.
- Fewer features, functions, and options.
- It feels more like a help desk than a client portal.
- The UI is outdated.
- Basic Plan: Monthly subscription costs $9/seat/month, and Yearly subscription costs $108/seat/year.
ManyRequests is another client portal software primarily designed for agencies. You can use the project management tool for a creative, SEO, and marketing agency. It is also a good fit for offering content writing services.
The project management platform facilitates access to files, reports, invoices, and project details. You can also easily communicate with your team members and clients.
Check This: Advertising Agency Project Management Software
- Easily customizable dashboard.
- You can create onboarding screens.
- Team collaborations.
- Portfolio management and resource management.
- Customizable request forms.
- Flawless invoicing.
- Embed Airtable.
- It allows Google Data Studio shares.
- Integrations such as Zapier.
- 14-day free trial with no credit required.
- Very Pricey.
- Very few integrations.
- Basic Plan: Monthly subscription costs $129/seat/month, and Yearly subscription costs $99/seat/month.
- Pro Plan: Monthly subscription costs $299/seat/month, and Yearly subscription costs $249/seat/month.
- Enterprise Plan: You need to call in for pricing.
Celoxis is an outstanding cloud-based project management solution with client portal capabilities. Celoxis is the best fit for small and mid-size businesses and large enterprises. The project management platform is accessible for free.
The client portal software allows you to choose what your clients want to see. That means you can create a private project management platform only you can access.
- Easy tracking and assigning of projects.
- Easy to use with a simple interface.
- Team collaboration with resource management.
- Beautiful and customizable dashboard.
- 30-day free trial and a personalized demo.
- Accessible by web.
- Support options chat, knowledge base, FAQs/Forums, and Email/Helps Desk.
- Training options include in-person, documentation, videos, and live online.
- Gantt chart that can share projects with the entire team.
- Client Portal has a client communication feature with support tickets.
- Notable integrations include MS Project, Excel, QuickBooks Online, Salesforce.com, Google Drive, etc.
- 24/5 customer support.
- No free plan.
- Quite pricey.
- It takes time to familiarize yourself with its features, opinions, and functions.
- Sharing settings can be complicated.
- It has a limit of 5 users.
- We have limited support options.
- Only accessible through the web.
- Saas: $25.00 per user per month.
- On-Premise: $450.00 per user, one time.
6. Client Portal
Client portal for WordPress is one of freelancers' best collaborative project management tools. The management software is also ideal if you're a contractor who wants a perfect way of dealing with your clients. The tool is not technically among project management software tools.
You can use this client portal alongside your favorite project management tools to give your customers a better experience. As a result, the client portal will evolve into a web-based tool. It will leave inside your WordPress site, and you will not need to install another app.
- Easy-to-use user interface with a customizable dashboard.
- Allows you to mark items as complete.
- You get notifications when projects are completed.
- It enables the creation of multiple portals, kanban boards, and projects.
- Request forms, file sharing, due dates, excel spreadsheet, create invoices, interactive Gantt charts, and resource scheduling.
- Deliver projects on time using the time-tracking feature.
- Key features include unlimited projects, project information, to-do lists, multiple platforms, file sharing, and cloud-based solutions.
- Real-time tracking of project progress.
- It can manage projects and supports tickets simultaneously.
- Very expensive.
- Available to WordPress site users only.
- Hard to delegate tasks to a big team.
- Single site license: $199 a year for one website
- Multi-site license: $399 a year for unlimited websites
Walling is one of the best account management software for organizing work within a simple, intuitive interface.
Task lists, database tables, and the kanban view are a few of the software's sights. It is highly adaptable.
Walling supports the coordination and alignment of agency professionals by giving them a central spot where all of their project responsibilities, ideas, and essential information can be seen.
What makes Walling unique is the capability to arrange tasks, ideas, inspirations, and files side by side so that you can examine the overall scope of your job.
- Kanban View, Gantt Charts, Task Lists, and Database Tables.
- The Project Manager can Assign Tasks, Ideas, Inspirations, and Files side by side.
- The "Team collaborate" is a new feature for managing projects efficiently.
- This project management software allows the team leads to assign creative assets to each team member.
- The strategic planning method helps the creative team to build a project lifecycle.
- The project management tool improves project planning in the creative team.
- They need to enhance the Document Management and project management feature.
- Sometimes, the software is slightly slow in performance.
- Walling offers a free plan for up to 100 bricks. Paid plans cost $6/user/month.
Trello is one of the best project management software that I have used in the past. Trello is among the best project management software that offers a shareable workspace with your clients. The Trello dashboard provides advanced features and shows the due dates of specific tasks.
The project management software is best for freelancers and small and mid-size businesses. You can also use Trello project management software for your large enterprise.
Check This: Agency Project Management Tool
- Intuitively simple time tracking feature.
- Supported by the Web, Android, and iPhone/iPad.
- Support options include Email/Help Desk, chat, knowledge base, and FAQs/Forums.
- Training options include live online, videos, documentation, and webinars.
- Team collaboration.
- Notable integration of 100+ apps such as Google Drive, Slack, Jira, and more.
- Gantt Charts to track progress and create tasks.
- A simple user interface to display client information on the dashboard.
- Free Plan and free trial.
- Sometimes, it takes work to keep track of all the moving parts and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- It only offers a few customization options.
- Slow and lag at times.
- Not perfect for larger projects.
- Standard: $5.00 per user per month.
- Premium: $10 per user per month.
- Enterprise: Starts at $17.50 per user per month, billed annually.
The software product for project management that you have been seeking is Clientvenue. It is your deal-breaker! All marketing agencies should use ClientVenue as their primary project management tool.
The tool is one of the best project management software that provides an in-one-management solution for agencies.
The project management platform allows you to assign tasks, split projects, send support tickets, and more.
You can easily communicate with your clients and team members. The team behind this magic project management team is self-driven by a high level of professionalism that is certainly hard to beat.
Why is ClientVenue the best project management tool?
It would be a big mistake to refrain from purchasing client-facing project management software. Don't watch as your money runs down a draining hole from the money laundering business.
Get yourself unique, tested, and affordable client-facing project management software. We have designed the ClientVenue project management platform based on helping agencies with a never-ending lifecycle of working with clients.
We offer end-to-end solutions for your agency business with automated templates and processes for their clients.
ClientVenue platform feels like home, where you yearn to return when you're away. Why? Because you own it and customize it to your liking.
Today we would like you to move away from clunky generic software or patched-up Google Sheets to a platform designed specifically for agencies.
You should create an account now and take advantage of the beautiful features listed below.
Dedicated Client Portal: The client portal is designed with an outstanding project management dashboard. You can monitor the 360-degree view of all the projects and tasks assigned to different team members.
- Onboard and train your team and clients from the Onboarding and Training section.
- We have a personalized user experience designed for every client.
Domain Whitelabel: ClientVenue offers a Domain Whitelabel setup feature for clients to design a custom domain.
Email Whitelabel: You can rebrand your existing email software platform using our ClientVenue Email Whitelabel feature.
Signup Page Customization: Every company wants to brand its company's logo and customize its website as per market changes. ClientVenue allows its clients to customize their company branding by changing its logo, home page, and company signup page.
Personalize Brand Theme Colours: ClientVenue allows its clients to set their brand theme colors even after launching their website in the market. You can change it whenever you want and save the changes to show up on the website page.
After choosing your required brand theme colors and selecting the signup page layout, you can preview the changes made using the ClientVenue Preview feature.
- Management of projects and tasks in one place.
- Advanced security.
- Quick automation.
- Easy management of files.
- Honest and affordable pricing.
- Notable integrations such as Slack, Zapier, and Stripe.
- 14-day free trial.
- Two months free after subscribing to our annual billing.
- No possible drawbacks are found in ClientVenue.
ClientVenue is incredibly open about its pricing. It offers the most outstanding project management solutions at just and fair costs.
Both plans come with a 14-day free trial, and if you choose their annual subscription option, you also get two months for free.
Read More: CRM Customer Portal
Get to manage your life. With no drawbacks, ClientVenue is the best client-facing project management software you can use in your lifetime. With a free trial, you can try out the software before committing to paying for it.
Ease your agency's communications and completion of projects in a breeze with ClientVenue Now.