Top 10 Advertising Agency Project Management Software
If you work in an advertising agency, there are chances you've been searching for an advertising agency project management tool to help you keep track of all your campaigns, deadlines, and deliverables.
Advertising agency project management software is designed to help agencies keep track of their projects, clients, and deadlines. It includes features such as a project calendar, task management, client management, and file sharing.
A project management platform for advertising agency can help you save time and money and keep your projects organized and on schedule. If you're looking for a way to improve your agency's productivity, go through our top ten project management software for ad agencies.
Not all advertising agencies require a project management tool, but for those who need project management software for small advertising agencies, we have a great tool here to solve all your difficulties in managing your team and clients.
What is an Advertising Agency?
An advertising agency is a company that creates, plans, and executes advertising campaigns.
The agency typically consists of creatives, account executives, and media planners. They work.. together to develop and implement their clients' best ad campaigns.
I know that they also need a project management platform for advertising agency to manage clients, scale workflow, and assign tasks to team members. So, choosing the top advertising agency project management software is highly recommended.
What Does an Advertising Agency Do?
Advertising agencies usually work with companies that sell products or services. Still, they can also work with nonprofits and other organizations. They aim to create campaigns that generate interest in their client's product or service and ultimately lead to more sales.
To do this, they often conduct market research, develop creative concepts, and create and test ad materials.
Advertising agencies vary in size and scope, but most offer similar services. The most common services advertising agencies provide include:
- Media buying: Advertising agencies typically have relationships with media outlets that allow them to buy ad space at a discounted rate.
- Media planning: Advertising agencies work with businesses to determine the best times and places to advertise.
- Creative development: Advertising agencies develop innovative advertising concepts, including the copy, images, and overall look and feel.
- Campaign management: Once an advertising campaign is up and running, advertising agencies work to track and analyze its performance and make changes as needed.
Why Do You Need Project Management Software?
You are constantly juggling creative projects and managing resources as an advertising agency. A project management platform for advertising agency can help you track all your projects, deadlines, and progress.
With a project management system, you can:
- Track all your projects in one place
- Assign tasks and deadlines
- See who is working on what
- Get progress reports
- Stay on top of your deadlines.
An ad agency project management software can help you keep your projects organized and on track. It can also help you manage your resources and keep your team on the same page.
Suppose you are not using An advertising agency project management tool, then you may miss out on an essential tool that can bring productivity to your advertising agency. Choose the best tool from the top ten project management software for ad agencies listed below.
Read More: 6 Free Client Portal Software
Things to consider before choosing the right project management software for your Advertising Agency
If you're an advertising agency, you know that managing projects can be a challenge. There are many moving parts, and it can be tough to keep track of everything. That's where a project management platform for advertising agency comes in.
An advertising agency project management tool can help you keep track of all the different pieces of your project, and it can help you manage your creative team. But how do you pick the right project management software for your agency?
If you need project management software for small advertising agencies, then check the list mentioned below, which comes with the best features at affordable pricing. I have clearly mentioned the top online project management software for ad agency.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Track all of your projects in one place.
- Manage your creative team and tasks.
- Monitor the big picture and track progress.
- Plan budget and track costs.
- Integrate with other software and systems.
- Customize the software to fit your needs.
- Get support when you need it.
- Scale as your business grows.
- You need to be able to try the software before you buy it.
These are just a few things to consider when choosing a project management platform for advertising agency. Take your time and choose the platform with the right project management features to suit your needs.
How to use project management software for ad agencies
Before going into the top online project management software for ad agency, let’s just look into the basic requirements from the ad agencies looking in an project management software.
1. Project Planning
An ad agency software project management helps manage projects from various clients in one place. You can adjust priorities and arrange required teams on a particular project.
2. Team Communication
You need the best project management software for ad agencies to build effective communication between creative, marketing, and designing teams. You can go through our top ten project management software for ad agencies to choose the best one for you.
3. Client Sharing
When you have an ad agency project management software, onboarding clients becomes easy, and you can share project-related files within the project without using any third-party tools.
4. Project Tracking
Project management software for ad agencies can help project managers to track projects at any particular time and assign tasks to an individual team member directly without contacting them.
It is the process of building and maintaining a relationship between a brand and consumers. An ad agency software project management allows you to customize your company branding within the project tool.
6. Storage and File Sharing
An ad agency project management tool can be a storage space where you can store all your project files in one place and share them with clients. So, you must choose the best project management software for ad agencies.
Check This: Project Management with Invoicing
Best Advertising Agency Management Software for Project Managers
If you're a project manager, you know that having the right software can significantly improve your efficiency and productivity. But given the variety of choices available, it can take some time to figure out which solution is best for you.
Luckily I have put together a list of the top ten project management software for ad agencies to help you decide wisely.
Asana is one of the best project management software for advertising agencies that many companies utilize its services. It's a cloud-based program that offers a variety of features, including task tracking, team collaboration, and file sharing.
If you are looking for the top advertising agency project management software then this is the best choice for managing tasks and projects of all sizes.
- Asana includes several app integrations with Microsoft Teams, Gmail, Google Calendar, and other services.
- Real-time work reporting lets you quickly inform teams and stakeholders of a project's status.
- You can quickly monitor the progress of your projects and get a clear picture of how you're performing concerning your goals.
- Key features include Kanban boards, Gantt charts, track projects, file sharing, and time tracking.
- The premium version has two valuable feature upgrades: dependencies and custom labels/tags.
- This project management software for small advertising agencies allows users to access more advanced features when needed.
- Asana is a great advertising agency project management tool with defined project timeframes, especially when working with clients.
- This ad agency project management tool has paid version that restricts even basic functionality.
- In managing workload, team members' tickets occasionally need to be noticed.
- Manual copying of tasks and subtasks is required just like the most common video project management software for ad agencies.
Monday.com is one of the top advertising agency project management software that enables users to manage advertising agencies by integrating resource and project management modules with excellent collaboration options.
Even though it doesn't provide the same extensive capabilities for project accounting and invoicing as other solutions, Monday.com can track hours, deadlines, and bills.
- Main, Shareable, and Private Boards are included under Boards & Columns.
- On the dashboard, Team Checklists are monitored.
- Every job established in the project management platform has the time tracking capability.
- A few examples of third-party applications include Google Drive integration, Jira, GitLab, and Slack.
- This is the top advertising agency project management software that has the best team collaboration feature.
- The project manager can use the time-tracking tool to rate your agency and team members.
- To finish tasks on time, creative professionals use a process template in this ad agency project management tool.
- Possibilities for smaller-scale HIPAA submissions.
- The document management function needs to be improved.
Wrike is the best project management software for advertising agencies that blends an easy-to-use user interface with enough depth for power users. It enables users to keep track of and plan tasks.
For team members to contribute ideas, it offers customizable briefings and request forms, visible and configurable workload management, and reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Management of Assessments and Appointment Scheduling
- Asset Library, Asset Sharing, and Asset Categories
- The time-tracking feature can be enabled or disabled for any team member by the project manager.
- It provides a number of features, including surveys, feedback, staff calendars, alerts, and notifications.
- Teams can keep track of the time spent on each project thanks to creative agency management.
- This advertising agency project management tool is simple to use and includes a capability for team participation in the project templates.
- A creative team member may work on project planning for numerous clients.
- Every employee in your company makes a to-do list that is manageable and well-structured.
- Relevant conversations and documents may be lost in these subtasks, making it difficult to find them.
ClickUp is one of the top advertising agency project management software suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.
You can create the ideal structure that adapts to your demands using the particular hierarchy offered by ClickUp. You can plan, monitor, and manage every task using Kanban boards and project management that adjusts to the needs of your team.
You can manage everything from tiny teams to big enterprises with ClickUp's increasing flexibility and capability at each level.
- Hours Both Billable and Non-Billable
- Organizational Process Automation
- Calendar and Reminders
- Communication Control
- Mapping the Customer Journey
- Tracking of costs till completion
- Deliverables Administration
- Resource planning is very user-friendly, provides a ton of online video tutorials and lots of useful features, and lets you monitor the scales of creative firms every week.
- For digital and advertising agencies, valuable capabilities are frequently released, and superficial learning alternatives are also created.
- The workflow management for resource planning is good with this project management tool.
- Clickup has the complexity which brings a major difference from the most common video project management software for ad agencies.
Trello is a project management software that's based on the Kanban system. It's a flexible project management tool that can be used for a variety of projects. It's also easy to use and offers a variety of integrations.
Read More: CRM Customer Portal
- Client onboarding is simple
- incoming requests from organizations
- working together in teams
- Simple reporting and scheduling capabilities
- File sharing and the possibility of flagging
- Agile Techniques
- Cost and Time Tracking
- Function of resource management.
- The project managers can complete the project deliverables with the help of third-party integrations.
- The project's progress can be monitored using the time-tracking feature of the Activity Dashboard.
- This ad agency project management tool will assess each team member's workload separately.
- The user interface is so boring, just like the most common video project management software for ad agencies.
- This is a project management software for small advertising agencies that can only hold small teams effectively.
Hive is one of the best project management software for advertising agencies that can organize your work into a single platform with AI-based insights, tens of thousands of connectors, flexible project views, and more.
Using this project management application to organize your work, you can easily move between Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and a calendar.
- Permissions depending on a role
- Reporting and Project Tracking
- Remote Control/Access
- Editing and reporting in real-time
- Project Scheduling and Planning
- Complete Tracking by Percentage
- Conversion of Email to Task
- Forms, templates, and dashboards that are customizable.
- Work reports are concise and easy to understand for resource management.
- The entire team uses innovative project management software to create tasks.
- This is one of the top online project management software for ad agency to provide great customer support.
- In Hive, accountability elements are missing.
- It is difficult to build larger dependencies because this is a project management software for small advertising agencies.
ClientFlow is an advertising agency project management software that connects numerous services, including Twitter, Gmail, Google Drive, Facebook, Dropbox, and more.
By integrating with well-known social media platforms, they underline their dedication to communication-centric workflows. Despite having many components you would expect from project management system software for service businesses, they excel at coordinating communication.
- Activity Monitoring with a 360-degree perspective
- Management of Assessments and Appointment Scheduling
- Asset Library, Asset Sharing, and Asset Categories
- Surveys, feedback, alerts, notifications, chats, and staff calendars are all tools that marketing organizations can use.
- This ad agency project management tool offers a task management capability to deliver projects on time.
- The project manager can keep track of how much time each team member spends using Gantt charts.
- This project management tool allows the team members of advertising companies to create an unlimited number of projects.
- Finding pertinent conversations and documents is complicated because you could get lost in the subtasks.
- It has time tracking feature that is available in most common video project management software for ad agencies.
Walling is a versatile project management application that gives users a dashboard to see all their project responsibilities, ideas, and essential data.
What makes Walling special is the capability to arrange tasks, ideas, inspirations, and files side by side so that you can examine the overall scope of your job.
Read Also: SEO Client Management Software
- Task Lists, Database Tables, and Kanban View
- Tasks, Ideas, Inspirations, and Files can all be organized by Project Managers side by side.
- Manage projects effectively with the "Team collaborate" feature.
- The team leads can assign creative assets to each team member using this project management tool.
- The creative team creates a project lifecycle with a strategic planning methodology.
- The creative team's project planning is enhanced by project management technology.
- The project management and document management features to need to be improved.
- The software occasionally performs a bit slow compared to most common video project management software for ad agencies.
ClientVenue is the best project management software for advertising agencies with a secure online platform that gives you access to several functions, including project planning, task management, billing, invoicing, feedback, and service or product requests.
Using their automated system, you can handle projects, clients, services, and billing. This can be achieved by building a secure agency site for each customer.
It has all the tools needed to manage projects and requests from any location. This is one of the best digital project management software for ad agencies which is suitable for creative team, design team, marketing team, HR team, operations team, and project management team.
- Simple client and team member onboarding
- File Management and File Sharing
- Client interaction on the project
- You can utilize built-in Client and Task Management Workflow to manage your tasks.
- Exclusive Client Portal
- This is one of the top online project management software for ad agency to provide great customer support.
- There is a specific password-protected portal offered by Client-Workspace.
- Dedicated QA Team, Automated Checkout Process, and Time Tracking
- You can monitor clients and creative projects 360 degrees from your dashboard.
- I have not found any drawbacks to this platform.
Teamwork is one of the top ten project management software for ad agencies that helps project managers plan projects and manages clients, resource management, time tracking, and project budget.
Users are provided with a platform to understand profitability, eliminate client uncertainty, finish projects on time, and stay within their allotted budgets.
- You may manage which users can view and access specific projects by utilizing complex privacy settings.
- Utilize the calendar to examine impending commitments, occasions, and milestones swiftly.
- This has all the features required for top online project management software for ad agency.
- Teamwork has many features qualified for creative teams, making this a digital project management software for ad agencies.
- It takes a few minutes to train new employees on the technology because it is so straightforward.
- This is the best digital project management software for ad agencies which is built especially for client portals.
- For access to the unlimited tasks feature, you must upgrade to the paid version.
Why ClientVenue is the Best Project Management Software for Ad Agencies?
As an advertising agency, you must manage projects effectively to deliver great work to your clients. That’s why ClientVenue is the best project management software for advertising agencies to help you deal with heavy projects in every situation.
Using this ad agency project management software, you can plan and track your project progress, get help with resource management, and collaborate with your creative teams on one platform. This makes it simple to stay on top of your projects and ensure they are on track.
ClientVenue also offers powerful reporting features that give visibility into your project's progress. This is essential for keeping your clients updated on the status of their projects.
This is the best project management software for ad agencies that allows users to check project progress and make adjustments as needed.
If you're looking for project management software to help you deliver great work to your clients, ClientVenue is the perfect solution.
I will list a few unique features that ClientVenue offers that can boost the productivity and efficiency of any advertising agency.
How ClientVenue is helpful for Advertising Agencies?
1. Service Offerings
Using this ad agency project management software, you can display all your company services on the client portal and share it with your clients so that they can reach your marketing team based on specific service requirements.
You can choose your required services and purchase them just like purchasing a product from the Amazon website. It is as simple as adding things to your cart and billing within the project management tool. Here billing is done quickly through stripe and card payments.
2. Client Onboarding
Like most project managers, you probably don't enjoy onboarding new clients. It can be time-consuming and often involves a lot of manual work. However, things don't have to be that way!
With ClientVenue, onboarding new clients is as easy as writing an email. You can use templates and automated processes to minimize manual work and create workflows, projects, and tasks. Plus, our software has a computerized model for the client onboarding process.
There is a standardize procedure for onboarding the clients in this client portal, where it requests to read the instructions, fill the intake forms, submit documents, and record a video to complete your onboarding process.
3. Project Management
ClientVenue offers you the best project management feature where you can monitor the 360-degree view of every project and track the project’s progress anytime.
By having this ad agency software project management, you can avoid the frustration of clients not being kept in the loop and constantly having to ask for updates.
This ad agency software project management has a transparent project overview including a list view, calendar view, board view, and reporting feature. Every project has its own invoicing option where you can calculate the budget and profitability within the project.
Do you ever feel like you're constantly searching for client documents and assets? Well, ClientVenue has a solution for that! You can keep all your client-related materials in one location, which will help reduce the use of disks and shareable links.
ClientVenue provides 100GB of storage space on each account which can be extended based on your subscription plan. You can add different types of files including Google docs, sheets, slides, calendars, and other file formats.
Data privacy is the key feature in this storage space, where users can set up access passcode for files that are highly confidential. External clients can not access your files and data which is a great feature developed in this ad agency software project management.
5. Brand Customizing
ClientVenue can make the gateway appear as your product and be hosted on your website. This way, your customers will have a seamless experience using your product.
You can change the logo, color scheme, and design to reflect your brand's aesthetic to make it seem like a natural experience on your website. That’s why ClientVenue is called as the best digital project management software for ad agencies.
6. Web page Customization
After choosing the signup page layout and the required brand theme colors, you can test the alterations using the ClientVenue Preview tool. I think no other ad agency project management software will have this kind of customizing feature.
7. Domain Whitelabel Setup
A white labelling program is a service that gives clients the option of replacing branding from the company's portal with branding from their customer enterprise.
This kind of ad agency project management software will allow you to customize your own branding as per the client's requirements.
8. Email Whitelabel Setup
Many advertising agencies are looking for this email white labeling feature which helps marketing teams to run email campaigns for clients. That’s why ClientVenue is recognized as the best digital project management software for ad agencies.
9. Personalize Theme Colors
ClientVenue allows customers to select the colors that best represent their company even after the website is online. You are always welcome to make changes and save them so they don't show up on the internet page.
10. Branding Company Logo
By modifying internal website components, you can promote your branding and update your company's logo. You will undoubtedly like this option provided by ClientVenue, which helps brand your company using popular theme colors and graphics.
11. Time Tracking
You can view the amount of time each team member has invested in a project as well as the amount of time invested in each task.
If automated time tracking is not your preferred method of working, you can add your own manual time to tasks and delegate them to other team members with time constraints.
12. Daily Standups
ClientVenue’s Daily Standups feature can act as an attendance feature where every team member in the project can attend these standup meetings and discuss their work progress.
Once the daily standups are completed successfully and the tasks are finished within the timeline then the team member’s work progress will be automatically updated in the projects, time sheets, resource management, and employee’s performance.
You can monitor the weekly summary of standups and measure the work progress of individual team member. It allows you to download in CSV files and submit reports to the HR Team. That’s why ClientVenue is the best project management software for ad agencies.
13. Resource Management
As I already mentioned that daily standups would reflect the team member’s capacity so that the working hours will be calculated in that way. This feature helps measure project-level profitability by calculating the team’s hourly rates for every project.
14. Team Communication
You don't need to worry if you have a large team and are unsure who is working on which team. You can check each team member's status and view their job responsibilities, contact information, and allocated tasks using ClientVenue.
Read Also: Graphic Design Project Management Software
15. Invoicing & Billing
ClientVenue offers an effortless invoicing feature that allows users to create invoices based on the services provided and accepts payment options like Stripe.
This software helps the HR Team to raise a single invoice, make recurring invoices, and download invoices in PDF format. An added advantage is that you can send reminders in invoices and get project level invoices.
In order to connect you and your business with clients and to facilitate seamless integration and clear communication, Clientvenue offers a wide range of connected applications.
ClientVenue is quite transparent with pricing, providing the best project management solutions at fair and reasonable prices. You get a 14-day free trial with both plans and two months free when you subscribe to their annual billing.
You can go right away to choose the best plan for you at ClientVenue Subscription Plans.
ClientVenue's pricing is very competitive, and the free trial is a great way to see if the tool fits our needs. I'm looking forward to trying out ClientVenue and seeing how it can help us streamline our workflow.
If you want good project management software with the best solutions for your advertising agency, ClientVenue is your best bet. For only $15 a month, you can use the most dependable, flexible, and user-friendly project management software.
ClientVenue is accessible to all businesses. As a result, organizations and small businesses can access a trustworthy project management solution at an affordable price. It has an automated task management system that is easy for small teams.
In addition, ClientVenue integrates your account with several applications, such as Slack, Zapier, and Stripe. As a result, managing each project from a single location is easy and convenient.
It's okay for you to work in one place while checking client messages in another. Complex projects and many projects can be managed with ease.
Not to mention the unique experience ClientVenue provides. You can alter your portal, send emails with a white label, and more. When you use your website in this manner, you enjoy the same experience.
This is why many companies like Daily Digital and Social Beat choose ClientVenue's services.
ClientVenue provides the best client portal because it provides a 360-degree perspective of everything related to my projects. In handling my tasks and client requirements, I never experience any issues.
You should try ClientVenue's all-in-one agency solution right away. With its comprehensive features, you'll be able to manage your projects with ease. Take advantage of this great opportunity!