Software portals provide a secure, common gateway to enterprise data and applications, enabling greater efficiency and range for business-to-business, business-to-internal and business-to consumer transactions.
These portals can be used by employees internally or externally to access your company's information in a more efficient manner than before.
If you're looking for software that will help improve employee access to your company's valuable resources, then look no further!
Portals provide all employees with quick and easy access. Portals allow for better distribution of information, which means that everyone is on the same page at any given time.
Employees can quickly find what they need from wherever they're located in order to get their jobs done efficiently.
1. Azure Portal
Azure Portal is a web-based tool which provides unified console that manages Azure subscription using a graphical user interface.
This portal can be used to build, manage and monitor everything from simple web apps to complex cloud deployments.
You can also configure accessibility options for an optimal experience such as changing font color or size based on your personal preferences.
The Azure portal is uniquely designed for resiliency and continuous availability. It has a presence in every Azure datacenter, which makes the portal resilient to individual datacenter failures and avoids network slow-downs by being close to users.
The Azure portal updates continuously with no downtime for maintenance activities because it is not reliant on any single machine or database instance as there are multiple copies of every database.
- Customizable management experience with multi-account and role based access control.
- A unified view of resources across resource groups, subscriptions and shared services.
- Role based access controls allowing you to define what individual users can do.
2. Salesforce Customer Portal
Salesforce Customer Portal is one of the most powerful tools in Salesforce’s portfolio because it allows you to easily create secure online portals for your customers to access their information.
Customers can securely connect and get the data they need, when they want it—from anywhere at any time.
You don’t have to worry about training them or providing technical assistance beyond setting up the initial portal because Salesforce Customer Portal is extremely easy-to-use.
It is a customer service solution that provides your customers with access to their information, from anywhere at any time.
You can grant them secure online access to their account and data while enforcing the appropriate security measures for protecting sensitive company assets.
- Customer self-service with account viewing and modification.
- Prevent customer from modifying their accounts themselves unless given permission to do so by an administrator.
- Customizable branding options for your company logo, product images etc.
- Graphical reports and dashboards that provide high level summaries of what’s happening in the organization.
3. ServiceNow Platform
ServiceNow is a cloud-based workflow automation platform that enables enterprise organizations to improve operational efficiencies by streamlining and automating routine work tasks.
With roots in IT Service Management, ServiceNow has evolved to become the enterprise service management platform for organizations, uniting all business functions from customer service to HR to security, and more.
- Automation Routine Processes.
- Integration with your current systems and workflows to deliver a seamless experience across all business functions.
- Consolidates Systems into a Single Architecture.
4. Oracle Web Centre
Oracle Web Centre is the powerhouse for business engagement, allowing agencies to create and implement new digital business models.
With Oracle Web Centre, you can deliver exceptional experiences for customers across multiple channels—including web portals, mobile apps, social media sites, customer support communities and on-premise applications.
Oracle has a long history of implementing portal solutions that help organizations increase productivity by enabling better access to the information that employees need to do their jobs.
- Mobile experience across devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Highly configurable platform which allows you to tailor it for your own needs.
- Cloud based portal solution allowing you easy access from anywhere at anytime, on any device!
OnSemble is the latest intranet platform that is being used by leading companies across the world.
OnSemble’s platform allows you to create an intranet portal for your employees that reflects culture without having any type of technical skills required!
OnSemble unifies all aspects of your organization into one powerful tool so everyone knows what's happening in real time. It is a critical resource for staying informed, driving collaboration and engagement across your organization.
OnSemble's platform also makes it easy to connect with other systems so you can feed information into the intranet or get updates from it that are relevant to your work.
- No programming skills required! Just drag and drop functionality!
- Intranet that reflects organization culture.
- Get an idea of what's happening in real time across your entire organization!
MangoApps provides a unified front-end experience for all employees. MangoApps’ user-friendly dashboard is 100% customizable so you can easily tailor it to your own needs no matter what business function they are in!
MangoApps serves as the single source of digital hub and allows companies control over their data, providing a secure digital workspace that empowers workers with self-service and collaboration tools.
It bridges the gap between deskless employees and desk workers.
- MangoApps gives you control over your data so companies have transparency on where it is going or who is seeing it.
- MangoApps has a completely customizable dashboard that allows you to tailor it with widgets and apps for your own business! No coding required!
- Tightly integrated LMS which makes training quick and easy, giving businesses the ability to track progress of their employees.
7. Liferay Digital Experience Platform
Liferay Digital Experience Platform is an enterprise-grade platform that enables companies to create and connect personalized digital experiences across web, mobile, social, in store and other touchpoints.
It provides the technical foundation (deep integration, security and modularity) for your digital business to orchestrate unique customer experiences, as well as business value features to support a deeper understanding of your customers.
Liferay Digital Experience Platform enables businesses to design, develop and manage highly personalized digital experiences that extend customer engagement across multiple channels—including web portals, mobile apps, social media sites, on-premise applications and more.
With Liferay in place as the technical foundation for all these digital initiatives today, you can use one system to create, deploy and manage all of your digital experiences.
- Multiple Channels – Liferay Digital Experience Platform enables businesses to design, develop and manage highly personalized digital experiences that extend customer engagement across multiple channels.
- One System – With Liferay in place as the technical foundation for all these digital initiatives today, you can use one system to create, deploy and manage all of your digital experiences.
- Powerful Analytics - It provides a comprehensive set of analytics features allowing users to measure and optimize their digital initiatives.
8. OpenText Portal
OpenText Portal is a leading web-based portal platform that unifies content, applications and collaborative tools into one environment—bringing people together to share ideas and work more effectively.
With OpenText you can build an intranet portal for your employees to give them access to the latest information they need in real time!
OpenText Portal provides a highly scalable and efficient means of aggregating content and applications for use across a variety of initiatives inside and outside the firewall.
- Improves employee engagement by providing access to the latest information in real time!
- Aggregate content and applications across a variety of initiatives inside and outside the firewall.
- Scalable—can be configured for small or large enterprises, individual departments or entire organizations.
9. Portal Connector for Dynamic CRM/365
It enables you to rapidly deliver a flexible, scalable and highly secure web portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers, vendors, and partners.
It can be tracked and reported on—without the need for coding, custom programming or other complex technical requirements.
Seamless two-way integration between your existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 information and a secure customizable online portal gives you more effective, accurate and profitable customer service experiences faster.
- Ease of configuration – The Portal Connector has an intuitive user interface that is easy to configure without requiring developers or IT staff.
- Sophisticated data synchronization engine - It automates the synchronization process between your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and a web portal, providing you with a single source of customer information that is always up-to-date.
- Data security – The Portal Connector provides data access rules for both Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the web portal which restrict interaction between them to ensure your organization’s sensitive data remains secure.
10. Sep Portal
Sep Portal is a Digital Experience Platform that enables you to rapidly deliver personalized digital experiences and best-in-class customer engagement across multiple channels.
- Personalized engagement across multiple channels.
- Digital personalization at the core of your business.
- Scalable and flexible – for large enterprises, individual departments or entire organizations.
- Enterprise-grade security by default - with no additional code to write!
As you can see, there are several portal software options available for your business to choose from. You should consider your needs and the level of expertise at hand before making a decision.