What is Dubsado?
Dubsado is an all-in-one business management tool that lets you send contracts and invoices, manage projects, create questionnaires and other forms, track time, send and receive emails, and so much more all from one app.
Small and medium businesses and Freelancers
Pricing starts at $35/month and there is an unlimited free trial.
- It has a lot of features and customizations available.
- You can also use the tool for free up to 3 clients which is great if you’re starting.
- Customizable fillable forms
- Automation and scheduler function.
- Ability to create Client Portals
- White-label branding ability
- Amazing customer service
- Some user reviews noted that there can be quite a learning curve to start using the tool and the user interface can be cluttered at times.
- There’s also no mobile app.
- The software is constantly having bugs and errors.
- Steep learning curve at first.
For freelancers and small businesses, an all-in-one business administration tool. Everything you need in one straightforward interface, from projects and tasks to time tracking and invoicing.
Plutio is a highly customizable application that includes everything a user could possibly need, from projects and tasks to proposals and invoicing features. The software allows you to run a business without having to juggle between multiple apps.
All the tools are in a single platform and users can connect their existing apps with a click of a button.
Freelancers and small businesses
Pricing starts at $15/month which is very accessible for freelancers.
- Nice proposal capability, can auto-generate a project with tasks
- Their interface is very sleek and easy to use.
- The founder of the tool, Leo Bassam, is constantly releasing new features.
- It features templates so you can save time when making contracts and proposals.
- It is feature-packed and the team behind it is very active.
- It seems mostly geared towards freelancers. If you run an agency and have a lot of internal collaboration, the tool might not be the best suited for that purpose.
- The inability to easily change the view of a project board (this is a feature available in other project management tools).
- The inability to do a stopwatch within the platform to keep track of the time.
- It was a little difficult to get things set up initially, but the software has evolved so much since then that I doubt new users feel that way.
ClientVenue is an end to end solution for businesses that are looking to deliver productized services for their clients. It helps agencies and freelancers in managing their clients in an end to end format. Right from first contact to managing invoices and managing monthly revenue.
Small and medium businesses, agencies and freelancers
Pricing starts at $39/month with (unlimited clients) at Lite Plan
- Slack integration
- Whitelabeling your Agency Portal
- Using Custom Webhooks
- Setting up Email Notifications
- Easy integration with stripe
- Incredible customer support
- It is a new tool and has less customizations options.
- The only feature missing is accounting integration.
- The visual design also feels a little flat and boring with limited options.
Agiled is a business and project management tool that allows customers to manage their entire business from a single location. CRM, HRM, Financial Management, Projects and Task Management, Contracts, and Professional Proposals are all available with Agiled.
Along with Zapier, Integromate, and Custom Webhooks, Agiled features a lot of native integrations. Agiled allows businesses to manage their operations in one central location.
Small and medium sized businesses, Agencies and Freelancers
Pricing starts at $7/month which makes it one of the most affordable solutions for businesses which are just starting.
- The UI is easy to use so there is not a big learning curve to adopt the tool.
- It has robust reports and financial management features which helps to give you a clear overview of how your business is doing.
- 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP.
- Agiled App is a new tool and has less customizations options.
- The only feature missing is wave accounting and payment integration.
- The visual design also feels a little flat and boring with limited options.
HoneyBook is a client management software especially for photographers, small businesses, and freelancers to book more clients, manage projects, and get payments all in one spot. You can automate your busy work and remain on top of all your to-dos with our company management software, saving time and money so you can develop your business.
It's like your own personal assistant. Small business owners and freelancers have tripled their bookings and saved multiple hours a day using HoneyBook tools.
Graphic designers, DJs, photographers, business coaches, web designers, consultants, florists, caterers, videographers, calligraphers, business coaches, health & wellness professionals etc.
Pricing starts at $9/month (with up to $10k in transactions) and there is a 7-day free trial.
- You can track projects in a visual way from start to finish.
- Its UI is sleek and very easy to use.
- It also features a mobile app which is both available on iOS and Android to help you manage your business on the go.
- It is good for creative entrepreneurs to manage their whole working process.
- Professionalism and ease of sight features.
- The biggest downside of HoneyBook is the lack of payment integrations. There is no Stripe or PayPal integration and you are tied to using their own payment gateway.
- There’s only a 7-day trial, which might be too short to fully test the tool.
- The email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing.
Hello Bonsai is a project management tool for freelancers. It offers freelance proposals and contracts. It handles your freelance invoices and payments. It helps you with tracking your expenses. It helps you manage your clients and leads. Also, it’s a project management app and time tracker. Essentially, Hello Bonsai is designed to help you with every aspect of your freelancing.
Pricing starts at $19/month and there’s a 14-day free trial.
Small businesses and Freelancers
- It's very feature rich.
- It also has a comprehensive tax and accounting system (which you must purchase as an add-on), which can save you a lot of time.
- They have an iOS and Android app as well.
- The application is designed for freelancers.
- It may not be the best tool for managing an agency if you have a large number of team members or tasks.
Bitrix24 is the leading free online CRM software used by over 8 million companies worldwide. It is available in cloud or on-premise with open source code access. Unlimited leads, deals, contacts, companies, quotes, invoices and appointment scheduling.
The free plan also comes with email marketing and telephony. Advanced versions have sales and marketing automation, bulk SMS, campaign management and support for multiple pipelines. Available in 18 different languages.
Companies and small businesses, remote teams
Pricing starts at $19/month on Start+ Plan(2 users). There is a free version available also with 5gb online storage.
- Outstanding CRM meant for social collaboration and for managing interactions with clients and team members.
- Automation of Sales.
- Workload planning is awesome.
- The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.
- CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details
- Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools
- Heavy widgets
- Some of the integration is not properly integrated
Manage client access to your tasks and projects, update them on your progress, and keep them informed. All communication takes place in one place, so you don't have to sift through emails and chats for bits and pieces. You can also invoice your clients directly from the project! This is where you do Real Work in front of your clients, and they can see it!
Small and medium organizations and teams.
Pricing starts at $9/month (for up to 3 members) for the Plus plan or $7 per member. They also have a free plan which is great for personal use (with up to 3 seats).
- The tool is focused on project management and collaboration with extensive features such as recurring tasks, templates, calendar, reports, and customizations.
- Great tool for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Great dashboard, different types of reports, milestone preview.
- Clean UI and superb UX that make onboarding new, casual users a breeze.
- There is no white label client portal software.
- There are no forms (apart from estimates) or contracts / proposals.
- While pricing may seem low, if you have a lot of clients it can become a very expensive solution.
- Lack of integration with Git or another version of control system.
- Upgrades have been a bit buggy and while the team are responsive.
ManyRequests is a client portal software with project management tool, billing, checkout forms. The tool is best suited for agencies and service-based businesses that want a fully customizable portal for their clients.
Small, medium businesses and agencies.
Pricing starts at $59/month (for up to 2 user accounts) for the Starter plan.
- The user interface is very modern and clean. It makes it very easy to implement for your business.
- The tool is fully whitelabel. You can use your own domain, email, logo, branding.
- You can automate everything with Zapier and connect with your existing tools.
- New integrations are released regularly.
- Fast support (same business day) and custom features are available to fully fit your workflow.
- The app features several integrations (including Zapier) but doesn’t have a public API (yet)
- Doesn’t support translations yet, however this is part of their roadmap.
17hats is a business process automation solution. It's a tool designed for small businesses with fewer employees to manage operations like billing, scheduling, and meetings without relying too heavily on paper.
17hats solutions allow you to concentrate solely on your task. As a result, motivated individuals working alone can considerably profit from this tool. Photographers, in particular, have found 17hats to be a very valuable tool for managing all of the processes required when dealing with various clientele.
Entrepreneurs with small companies.
Pricing starts at $13/month for the Level One Plan (Free CRM included for life).
- PLUS everything is automated.
- Create invoices and automate monthly billing.
- Supports multiple users.
- Integrates with several payment gateways to automate payments.
- All-in-one solution for booking, invoicing, and workflow management.
- It sucks when it comes to project management for production companies.
- Customer service is only via text messaging or email and response takes up to 3 hours.
- Booking function doesn't have all the features.
- Quality of their bookkeeping is not as thorough or beneficial as other accounting software.
Bloom is the easiest platform to streamline booking, invoicing and communication with your clientele. It exists to help creatives run an efficient and profitable online business.
It built a powerful business management and growth toolset, giving creatives access to modern and robust technology, all in one place.
Agencies and freelancers.
Pricing starts with Free Plan for the Starter (with 1 active projects/bookings), Standard Plan starts at $39/month (with unlimited active projects/bookings).
- Sleek and easy to use interface.
- Built-in website chat messenger.
- Revolutionary forms that do the selling for you.
- Includes a website builder and image galleries.
- Currently the app is only available on iOS.
- The website builder is still in Beta.
- No Multiple brand and multi-user support.