What is Agiled?
Agiled is a business and project management tool that allows customers to manage their entire business from a single location. CRM, HRM, Financial Management, Projects and Task Management, Contracts, and Professional Proposals are all available with Agiled.
Along with Zapier, Integromate, and Custom Webhooks, Agiled features a lot of native integrations. Agiled allows businesses to manage their operations in one central location.
Small and medium sized businesses, Agencies and Freelancers
Pricing starts at $7/month which makes it one of the most affordable solutions for businesses which are just starting.
- The UI is easy to use so there is not a big learning curve to adopt the tool.
- It has robust reports and financial management features which helps to give you a clear overview of how your business is doing.
- 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP.
- Agiled App is a new tool and has less customizations options.
- The only feature missing is wave accounting and payment integration.
- The visual design also feels a little flat and boring with limited options.
monday.com is an open platform that connects teams with custom-built solutions to break down communication barriers, advance projects, and align everyone engaged. All progress updates, budget approvals, and more are accessible from a single platform, allowing you to understand where all of your team's work stands at a glance.
It lets you access vital information and make better data-driven decisions quickly whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go without wifi.
A multitude of teams, big, small, and cross-functional, in a variety of industries worldwide.
Pricing starts from Free Plan with 2 seats, unlimited boards and 200+ templates.
- Automations and the ease of collaborating across boards and tasks.
- Easy to track the progress of every projects
- Drag and drop feature is the best.
- Customer support team is absolutely Stellar!
- “Info boxes" feature is limited.
- Pricing is very confusing and it was very hard at the beginning to figure out.
- Absence of a "repeating or scheduled task".
- The reporting mechanism is not on point.
ClientVenue is an end to end solution for businesses that are looking to deliver productized services for their clients. It helps agencies and freelancers in managing their clients in an end to end format. Right from first contact to managing invoices and managing monthly revenue.
Small and medium businesses, agencies and freelancers
Pricing starts at $39/month with (unlimited clients) at Lite Plan
- Slack integration
- Whitelabeling your Agency Portal
- Using Custom Webhooks
- Setting up Email Notifications
- Easy integration with stripe
- Incredible customer support
- It is a new tool and has less customizations options.
- The only feature missing is accounting integration.
- The visual design also feels a little flat and boring with limited options.
Asana is a remote work tool that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, you can connect all your work in one place and bring teams together, anywhere. From lists to boards, to calendars and gantt charts, organize work your way. Join more than 100,000 paying organizations and millions of teams across 190 countries who use Asana to get more done. Get started in minutes to try Asana.
Teams and remote work.
Pricing starts from Free forever Plan (with unlimited tasks and projects), Premium Plan starts from $10.99/month (per user).
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues on tasks is also a great way of keeping track of progress and notifying all members of progress.
- The simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool
- User friendly, aesthetics (looks), very neat and colorful at the same time.
- There is a gamification feeling in getting daily wins.
- Its lack of functions for recurrent tasks.
- Attaching files when there is a large comment chain going on is frustrating.
- The Dashboard becomes confusing if you have too many projects going on at the same time.
- Extra charges for additional integrations.
- It can only handle a basic project and missing features like project budgeting and project timeline.
ClickUp is one app to replace them all. It's the future of work. More than just task management - It offers docs, reminders, goals, calendars, and even an inbox. Fully customizable, ClickUp works for every type of team, so all teams can use the same app to plan, organize, and collaborate.
It allows you to create custom views that you can save and share with anyone and is packed full of proprietary features such as Assigned Comments, LineUp™, and Box view for unprecedented management of people.
Teams that want to work smarter and more efficiently on a masterfully intuitive platform.
Pricing starts from FreeForever Plan (with unlimited tasks and100mb storage), Unlimited Plan starts from $5/month (per member).
- Great for capturing client feedback and interdepartmental communication relating to a specific client.
- Great tool for small and mid-sized marketing teams to keep all their projects organized.
- Automations are also super easy to set up.
- Loving the free version and are seriously considering upgrading.
- Everything is too grey in grey, they have pain to read.
- Replying via email sometimes does not work.
- Sometimes it is pushing unnecessary reminders which are so irritating.
- The project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality needs improvement.
- Too many micro-features.
Wrike is an OKR management software trusted by 20,000+ companies worldwide. Streamline your OKR management using Kanban boards, Gantt charts, time tracking, custom request forms with auto-assignment, performance reports, resource management and allocation, automated reporting, and shared workflows all in one place.
Accelerate your delivery with Wrike's 400+ integrations. Customize your team's workflows to see progress at every step, and ensure your team achieves their goals with Wrike.
Perfect fit for Mid-sized and Enterprise companies that embrace teamwork, run multiple projects, & clients.
Pricing starts from Free Plan for teams getting started (with unlimited users), Professional Plan starts from $9.80/month (per user).
- Helping in transition to a more natural workflow and keeping everyone on top of projects.
- A very good program for collaboration.
- It is quick and easy to set up.
- It has a clean interface with variant functionality.
- Time management is easy and is exactly in the right place - at the task level.
- Customer support is poor.
- Sometimes, it can be very confusing to navigate and find the strand that shows workflow.
- It's quite expensive when it comes to pricing.
- The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start.
Teamwork is project management software that helps in-house teams & agencies improve collaboration, visibility, accountability and ultimately results. With all the features you need to plan, collaborate on, and deliver your work, it takes care of the details so your team's talents are freed to achieve the results that matter to your business.
Work and project management software that helps in-house teams & agencies improve collaboration, visibility, accountability and ultimately results.
Pricing starts from Free Forever Plan for individuals and small teams getting started with project management. (with unlimited users), usually starts from $10/month per user with Deliver Plan.
- Great details on each project and tasks.
- Project tracking and collaboration is great.
- The best part about teamwork is the bird's-eye-view.
- The CRM is pretty bad at the moment. Needs quite a bit of work.
- API is horrible and inconsistent.
- No option to chat within the team and the lack of "chat" options.
Trello is an eye-catching, fun, and intuitive app that helps you organize, coordinate, and track work. The selling points of this kanban board app are its ease of use and ability to facilitate collaboration with internal and external teams alike.
It doesn't have tools for managing and rebalancing resources across many projects, however, so it’s not great for traditional project management.
Teams of all sizes, for the creators and doers, and for those who take dreams to done. Trusted by millions, Trello powers teams all around the world.
Pricing starts from Free Plan for individuals and teams looking to be more productive. Business Class plans start from $10/month.
- Flexible and customizable kanban app
- Offers desktop apps and mobile apps
- Intuitive interface
- No Gantt charts
- No time-tracking
- No progress reports
- No billing functions
Smartsheet is a work execution platform and collaboration tool with a familiar spreadsheet-like interface that helps teams plan, track, and manage projects in real-time. Smartsheet features include a range of project management tools, such as document and resource management, project reporting, task management, file sharing, and timeline tracking.
Over 80,000 brands rely on Smartsheet for project and work management because of its easy-to-use interface, real-time gantt charts and dashboards, and work automation features.
Organizations to track and manage diverse types of work for teams large and small, from enterprise companies to SMB's.
Pricing starts from $14/month for Individual Plan, Business Plan starts from $25/month (per user).
- The ability to create robust communication plans was probably the most impactful feature.
- Creating forms and applying easy workflows is also a great addition.
- The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing.
- Automation and collaboration is one of the most useful features
- It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematical mistakes.
- Gets frustrating going back and hiding 20 columns again afterwards.
- Miss the overall definition of "project" which makes it more difficult to group sheets that belong to the same project.
- Their internal workflow tools are behind what's commonly available in the marketplace.
Hello Bonsai is a project management tool for freelancers. It offers freelance proposals and contracts. It handles your freelance invoices and payments. It helps you with tracking your expenses. It helps you manage your clients and leads. Also, it’s a project management app and time tracker. Essentially, Hello Bonsai is designed to help you with every aspect of your freelancing.
Pricing starts at $19/month and there’s a 14-day free trial.
Small businesses and Freelancers
- It's very feature rich.
- It also has a comprehensive tax and accounting system (which you must purchase as an add-on), which can save you a lot of time.
- They have an iOS and Android app as well.
- The application is designed for freelancers.
- It may not be the best tool for managing an agency if you have a large number of team members or tasks.
Bloom is the easiest platform to streamline booking, invoicing and communication with your clientele. It exists to help creatives run an efficient and profitable online business.
It built a powerful business management and growth toolset, giving creatives access to modern and robust technology, all in one place.
Agencies and freelancers.
Pricing starts with Free Plan for the Starter (with 1 active projects/bookings), Standard Plan starts at $39/month (with unlimited active projects/bookings).
- Sleek and easy to use interface.
- Built-in website chat messenger.
- Revolutionary forms that do the selling for you.
- Includes a website builder and image galleries.
- Currently the app is only available on iOS.
- The website builder is still in Beta.
- No Multiple brand and multi-user support.
Running an agency?
Clientvenue is an all-in-one client portal and client requests management software.Learn more