What is 17hats?
17hats is a business process automation solution. It's a tool designed for small businesses with fewer employees to manage operations like billing, scheduling, and meetings without relying too heavily on paper.
17hats solutions allow you to concentrate solely on your task. As a result, motivated individuals working alone can considerably profit from this tool. Photographers, in particular, have found 17hats to be a very valuable tool for managing all of the processes required when dealing with various clientele.
Entrepreneurs with small companies.
Pricing starts at $13/month for the Level One Plan (Free CRM included for life).
- PLUS everything is automated.
- Create invoices and automate monthly billing.
- Supports multiple users.
- Integrates with several payment gateways to automate payments.
- All-in-one solution for booking, invoicing, and workflow management.
- It sucks when it comes to project management for production companies.
- Customer service is only via text messaging or email and responses take up to 3 hours.
- The booking function doesn't have all the features.
- The quality of their bookkeeping is not as thorough or beneficial as other accounting software.
Jira is a software development tool used by agile teams. Teams of 2 to 20,000 rely on Jira to manage every stage of their workflow, from planning to shipping and releasing. With native roadmaps, teams can ladder up their work to track the big picture. Jira's no-code automation engine allows teams to save time and increase power by automating any task or process with a few clicks.
And with a free edition, teams of up to ten users can leverage all the power of Jira at no cost, forever.
Pricing starts from Free Plan with 10 users and 1 Site limit. Standard Plan starts at $7/month with 20000 users.
- Good software to manage development life cycle.
- This software helps productivity and super good development support.
- It is very easy to handle and track the created Bugs, tasks, or Improvement tickets in an excellent way.
- Visibility into the progress on the boards.
- It can be costly and there are nasty sides to licensing.
- Can't use plugins for a limited number of users, and only pay for that number of users.
- Unable to clone the tasks when it is Done.
- The learning curve for admins is a little steep.
- The load times and UI can get buggy at times.
ClientVenue is an end-to-end solution for businesses that are looking to deliver productized services for their clients. It helps agencies and freelancers in managing their clients in an end-to-end format. Right from first contact to managing invoices and managing monthly revenue.
Small and medium businesses, agencies, and freelancers
Pricing starts at $39/month with (unlimited clients) at Lite Plan
- Slack integration
- White labeling your Agency Portal
- Using Custom Webhooks
- Setting up Email Notifications
- Easy integration with stripe
- Incredible customer support
- It is a new tool and has fewer customizations options.
- The only feature missing is accounting integration.
- The visual design also feels a little flat and boring with limited options.
3. Agiled. app
Agiled is a business and project management tool that allows customers to manage their entire business from a single location. CRM, HRM, Financial Management, Projects, and Task Management, Contracts, and Professional Proposals are all available with Agiled.
Along with Zapier, Integrate, and Custom Webhooks, Agiled features a lot of native integrations. Agiled allows businesses to manage their operations in one central location.
Small and medium-sized businesses, Agencies, and Freelancers
Pricing starts at $7/month which makes it one of the most affordable solutions for businesses that are just starting.
- The UI is easy to use so there is not a big learning curve to adopt the tool.
- It has robust reports and financial management features which help to give you a clear overview of how your business is doing.
- 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP.
- Agiled App is a new tool and has fewer customizations options.
- The only feature missing is wave accounting and payment integration.
- The visual design also feels a little flat and boring with limited options.
HoneyBook is a client management software especially for photographers, small businesses, and freelancers to book more clients, manage projects, and get payments all in one spot. You can automate your busy work and remain on top of all your to-dos with our company management software, saving time and money so you can develop your business.
It's like your own personal assistant. Small business owners and freelancers have tripled their bookings and saved multiple hours a day using HoneyBook tools.
Graphic designers, DJs, photographers, business coaches, web designers, consultants, florists, caterers, videographers, calligraphers, business coaches, health & wellness professionals, etc.
Pricing starts at $9/month (with up to $10k in transactions) and there is a 7-day free trial.
- You can visually track projects from start to finish.
- Its UI is sleek and very easy to use.
- It also features a mobile app that is both available on iOS and Android to help you manage your business on the go.
- It is good for creative entrepreneurs to manage their whole working process.
- Professionalism and ease of sight features.
- The biggest downside of HoneyBook is the lack of payment integrations. There is no Stripe or PayPal integration and you are tied to using their payment gateway.
- There’s only a 7-day trial, which might be too short to fully test the tool.
- The email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing.
Hello Bonsai is a project management tool for freelancers. It offers freelance proposals and contracts. It handles your freelance invoices and payments. It helps you with tracking your expenses. It helps you manage your clients and leads. Also, it’s a project management app and time tracker. Essentially, Hello Bonsai is designed to help you with every aspect of your freelancing.
Pricing starts at $19/month and there’s a 14-day free trial.
Small businesses and Freelancers
- It's very feature-rich.
- It also has a comprehensive tax and accounting system (which you must purchase as an add-on), which can save you a lot of time.
- They have an iOS and Android app as well.
- The application is designed for freelancers.
- It may not be the best tool for managing an agency if you have a large number of team members or tasks.
Dubsado is an all-in-one business management tool that lets you send contracts and invoices, manage projects, create questionnaires and other forms, track time, send and receive emails, and so much more all from one app.
Small and medium businesses and Freelancers
Pricing starts at $35/month and there is an unlimited free trial.
- It has a lot of features and customizations available.
- You can also use the tool for free up to 3 clients which is great if you’re starting.
- Customizable fillable forms
- Automation and scheduler function.
- Ability to create Client Portals
- White-label branding ability
- Amazing customer service
- Some user reviews noted that there can be quite a learning curve to start using the tool and the user interface can be cluttered at times.
- There’s also no mobile app.
- The software is constantly having bugs and errors.
- The steep learning curve at first.
Manage client access to your tasks and projects, update them on your progress, and keep them informed. All communication takes place in one place, so you don't have to sift through emails and chats for bits and pieces. You can also invoice your clients directly from the project! This is where you do Real Work in front of your clients, and they can see it!
Small and medium organizations and teams.
Pricing starts at $9/month (for up to 3 members) for the Plus plan or $7 per member. They also have a free plan which is great for personal use (with up to 3 seats).
- The tool is focused on project management and collaboration with extensive features such as recurring tasks, templates, calendars, reports, and customizations.
- Great tool for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Great dashboard, different types of reports, milestone preview.
- Clean UI and superb UX that makes onboarding new, casual users a breeze.
- There is no white label client portal software.
- There are no forms (apart from estimates) or contracts/proposals.
- While pricing may seem low, if you have a lot of clients it can become a very expensive solution.
- Lack of integration with Git or another version of the control system.
- Upgrades have been a bit buggy and while the team is responsive.
ManyRequests is a client portal software with a project management tool, billing, checkout forms. The tool is best suited for agencies and service-based businesses that want a fully customizable portal for their clients.
Small, medium businesses and agencies.
Pricing starts at $59/month (for up to 2 user accounts) for the Starter plan.
- The user interface is very modern and clean. It makes it very easy to implement for your business.
- The tool is fully Whitelabel. You can use your domain, email, logo, branding.
- You can automate everything with Zapier and connect with your existing tools.
- New integrations are released regularly.
- Fast support (same business day) and custom features are available to fully fit your workflow.
- The app features several integrations (including Zapier) but doesn’t have a public API (yet)
- Doesn’t support translations yet, however, this is part of their roadmap.
monday.com is an open platform that connects teams with custom-built solutions to break down communication barriers, advance projects, and align everyone engaged. All progress updates, budget approvals, and more are accessible from a single platform, allowing you to understand where all of your team's work stands at a glance.
It lets you access vital information and make better data-driven decisions quickly whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go without wifi.
A multitude of teams, big, small, and cross-functional, in a variety of industries worldwide.
Pricing starts from Free Plan with 2 seats, unlimited boards, and 200+ templates.
- Automations and the ease of collaborating across boards and tasks.
- Easy to track the progress of every project
- The drag and drop feature is the best.
- The customer support team is Stellar!
- The “Infoboxes" feature is limited.
- Pricing is very confusing and it was very hard at the beginning to figure out.
- Absence of a "repeating or scheduled task".
- The reporting mechanism is not on point.
Bloom is the easiest platform to streamline booking, invoicing, and communication with your clientele. It exists to help creatives run an efficient and profitable online business.
It built a powerful business management and growth toolset, giving creatives access to modern and robust technology, all in one place.
Agencies and freelancers.
Pricing starts with Free Plan for the Starter (with 1 active project/bookings), Standard Plan starts at $39/month (with unlimited active projects/bookings).
- Sleek and easy-to-use interface.
- Built-in website chat messenger.
- Revolutionary forms that do the selling for you.
- Includes a website builder and image galleries.
- Currently, the app is only available on iOS.
- The website builder is still in Beta.
- No Multiple brands and multi-user support.
Shoutem is the app platform for developers with great, ready-to-use mobile and web apps. It allows you to build any kind of application (start with native mobile) in a matter of hours instead of weeks. Shoutem connects tools you already love like Github, Jira, or Bitbucket into your backend.
Programmers and cross-functional teams.
Pricing starts from $10/month (for 2 apps), addons such as Push Notifications start at $2/Month.
- It's a one-stop solution that saves you time when it comes to managing your business.
- You can design web and mobile applications without the need for programming knowledge by using many customizable templates and tools in their App Market.
- Highly secure and scalable backend system. The app market mentioned above also has over 40+ apps available, free or paid, with more being added frequently.
- You will find all the business tools you could ever need in there including marketing automation, content marketing, form building, analytics reporting, etc.
- With Shoutem you will never need to worry about losing focus and staying on top of things because we take care of all the data for you.
- No free plan or one that offers a limited number of features.
- Pricing is a little confusing especially if you only want one app, for example, push notifications.
Baremetrics allows you to grow your startup from the outside in with actionable metrics and visualizations so that growth isn't just an abstract concept but a process anyone can follow and understand quickly.
This means your business runs better, smarter, and more efficiently which saves time and money while increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty—all without the headaches usually with startups.
For Startups that want to track their key metrics.
Pricing starts at $50/month (billed annually).
- Customer support was very helpful and polite. They seem passionate about helping you find success with this platform.
- Allows you to see what people are doing in real-time, which helps your company make decisions quickly.
- Automatically integrates with other services like Google Analytics, MailChimp, etc.
- No free plan or trial. And the price is expensive for startups especially if they're just starting out and only have a handful of customers or get a few signups per month.
- Baremetrics says that once you start using it successfully, then the price 'feel right'. It's hard to justify spending $450/month when you're just bootstrapping it.
With Segment, you can track your customer data in one place and send it to hundreds of tools via simple API calls. It enables developers to build different kinds of integrations with their favorite tools instead of having to write the code themselves.
Marketers, product managers & developers who want a better view of their customers.
Pricing starts from the Free plan (with a limited number of profiles you can add), Standard Plan starts at $59/month which includes support for unlimited users and a 100k events/month limit, etc.
- No coding is required, Segment lets you connect 3rd party apps with less than 5 lines of code.
- The data you send to Segment is available as an easy-to-use query interface which means you can customize your SQL queries and slice & dice your data with simple clicks.
- The segment might not be a good fit for those who have built their app from the ground up because it requires all apps that integrate with it to use similar technologies, e.g., track events using webhooks instead of tracking them server-side.
- They're still considering allowing client-side event tracking (currently only possible through their library).
Statsbot gives sales and marketing teams a simple way of getting business analytics into their Slack accounts. It takes less than 5 minutes to install Statsbot, and you can also do it from the command line if you want.
Any team that needs a real-time SaaS analytics solution in Slack & wants to get insights without leaving the conversation.
- Statsbot is dead simple to use. It's just whenever there's a question that can be answered with data or statistics, then Statsbot will provide the answer.
- It allows syou to create custom dashboards like other SaaS analytics tools.
- Statsbot is still pretty new so there aren't many use cases or examples.
- When you sign up for ChartMogul, it will ask your company name, e-mail address, and industry.
- Then, you can choose one of the plans starting at $199/month which gives you up to 100 users.
- You can pay monthly or yearly depending on what plan you want to go with.
ChartMogul makes it simple to understand which business metrics are important and how much revenue your customers will bring.
ChartMogul removes the complexity of understanding how your business is performing by providing breaks down your revenue by customer, plan, and invoice/charge so you know exactly how much revenue each customer generates as well as the lifetime value of is a subscription business analytics service that helps SaaS companies understand their revenue performance.
ChartMogul is a SaaS revenue analytics platform for subscription businesses. It allows you to track one-off vs. recurring revenue sources and also see the breakdown of your revenue by region, type, etc.
You can also view detailed reports on your churn, MRR, and annual run rate as well as explore their full range of plans and pricing data.
It is a messaging platform that integrates AI to help you have natural conversations with your virtual assistants.
- Allows you to track your revenue, MRR, and annual run rate on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Provides revenue breakdown by different plans & also see the breakdown of revenue broken down by region etc.
- Doesn't include any built-in tools for data visualization like many other SaaS analytic platforms do.
- They only offer an API for pulling out your custom reports or being integrated with other business analytics services like Mixpanel or Periscope etc.
Slack is a messaging platform for teams. With Slack, you can have group conversations and also private one-on-one conversations as well as share files & integrate with third-party apps.
When your team discusses revenue-related matters on a daily/weekly basis, it makes sense to have these conversations privately and securely and in a way that can't be hacked or monitored.
- Slack is free for an unlimited number of users on any platform, whether you want all your team members to communicate with each other or just need secure private conversations between two people.
- Doesn't provide built-in revenue analytics tools like most other SaaS analytic platforms.
GroupHigh is a content marketing insight platform for growing B2B businesses that use inbound marketing to acquire customers.
They offer 3 plans with custom pricing based on the number of social profiles you have and also your specific business needs (reporting, deeper analysis, etc.).
GroupHigh helps you discover the most shared content across your blog, industry news sites, and any other sources where you can find social media influencers in just a few minutes. It also provides content recommendations based on what's trending in your category.
Any company that wants to know who is sharing their content when they have a new post on their blog or social channels.
This can be helpful for example if you're a SaaS company that wants to know which of your customers are sharing your blog posts with their audience and you'd like to reach out to them to see if they have any feedback that would be useful for your product updates etc.
- GroupHigh is free up to 20 social profiles and then they have custom plans for more social profiles.
- GroupHigh offers simple pricing as well as a risk-free trial so you can try their service out before deciding whether or not it's worth paying for.
- Doesn't provide any type of revenue analytics features as most SaaS analytic platforms do.
- Also doesn't come with any built-in tools for data visualization as some other SaaS analytic platforms do.
It is important to track your business analytics like revenue and churn etc. You can use various SaaS analytic platforms like Mixpanel, Periscope, ChartMogul, etc. for this purpose.
There are also alternatives available if you're looking for something specific like a messaging platform that supports secure private conversations or a content marketing insight platform that helps you discover the share-worthy content in your industry etc.
Running an agency?
Clientvenue is an all-in-one client portal and client requests management software.Learn more